Adaptability and reliability in a dependable wall transformer. The Welch Allyn Tycos 767 Wall Transformer is designed to put everything needed for fast, accurate diagnoses at arm's length. And it does this in a convenient, modular package.
- Handle-based rheostats for quick light-intensity adjustments.
- Comfortable, contoured handles that are easy to hold and maneuver.
- Durable, easy to clean, high-impact ABS housing.
- Improved cradle design features OptiSense™, a reliable optical sensor that automatically turns handles on when they are removed from the cradles, and off when they are replaced.
- Optional Tycos® 767 Wall Aneroid.
- Optional 200-specula KleenSpec® Plus Diagnostic or Pneumatic Specula Dispenser.
- Optional digital clock with pulse timer.
- Optional third handle module for an additional instrument head.
- Instrument heads sold separately.
- 767 Wall Transformer without Clock
- Universal KleenSpec® Diagnostic Otoscope Disposable Specula Dispenser with Storage Compartment
UL 544; CSA 125.
- 3.5v 767 Third Handle Module
- SureTemp® 4 Wall Thermometer
- SureTemp® 4 Wall Thermometer with Backlight
- 767 Tycos® Wall Aneroid with Durable One-Piece Adult Cuff
- KleenSpec® Pneumatic, Operating, and Consulting Otoscope Disposable
- Specula Dispenser with Storage Compartment