For true video imaging, the Welch Allyn Video Colposcope is a fully self-contained, stand-alone unit that incorporates light, power, and video into a unique, compact system. This breakthrough technology makes all the benefits of high-resolution video imaging more convenient, affordable, and satisfying for both the patient and the physician.
- Creates brilliant, high-resolution images because it has no couplers or beam splitters to degrade the image quality or field of view.
- Solarc illumination provides white, bright light for true color rendition with no light loss at any magnification.
- Easy to use.
- Sleek, compact design with ambidextrous controls improves access to the patient.
- Patent-pending electronic green filter removes red from image with no loss of light.
- Images can be captured, stored, and printed directly from the instrument.
- Motorized, digitally controlled camera module provides step-free continuous zoom and focus.
- Adjustable illumination beam director rotates to eliminate shadows during any procedure.
- Simultaneous viewing of video images facilitates group participation among doctors, patients, and staff.
- Polarization filter.
Conforms to UL 2601-1; CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1.
- Video Colposcope w/Vertical Stand - Dust Cover
- RS-232 Interface Cable
- S-Video Cable
- Sony 13" Monitor
- PVM 20" Monitor
- Replacement lamp assembly (models 88000/89000 only)
- Standard Video Printer
- Communication Video Printer
- Video Printer Remote Control Foot Switch
- Foot Switch (one function)
- Print Pack — 100 Prints
- Print Pack — 200 Prints
- S-VHS Recorder
- Cervical Model