Microscope produces razor-sharp images with an unprecedented level of detail for improved surgical workflow.
The Zeiss Opmi Neuro/NC4 Surgical Microscope system combines exceptional optics with ergonomic innovations, making it the ideal microscope for today’s neurological surgery suite. For more information, contact a DRE representative today.
- Microscope produces razor-sharp images with an unprecedented level of detail for improved surgical workflow.
- Entire optical system now features apochromatic coatings, ensuring outstanding color fidelity free of distortions.
- One microscope for every image guided platform: BrainLAB, CBYON, Medtronic SNT, Radionics, Visualization Technology, and more.
- Unique AutoFocus technology allows clinicians to quickly produce perfect images every time.
- Versatile microscope was designed to accommodate virtually any neurological surgery setup.
- Ergonomic controls were designed with the user in mind.
- Handgrips can be used to control every major microscope function without the need of a surgical assistant.
- Unobtrusive handgrips are mounted below the OPMI, allowing clinicians to easily pass instruments in and out of the surgical field.
- The entire handgrip can be adjusted under the surgical drape and can be rotated 180 degrees for easy access.
- Both binoculars can be easily rotated for cross-table procedures.
- Optional — multi-function foot-control panel permits ergonomic control of all of the microscope’s functions, (i.e. zoom, focus, and AutoFocus) with one foot.