Easy-to-use, convenient microscope delivers outstanding clear images with sharp detail and natural colors.
The Zeiss OPMI Pentero is a state-of-the-art surgical microscope that provides surgeons with high-end features accessible through an intuitive user interface. With an ergonomic design, easy-to-use touchscreen and precise positioning capabilities, the Zeiss OPMI Pentero is the perfect fit for today’s modern surgical suite.
For more information on the Zeiss OPMI Pentero Surgical Microscope, available refurbished through DRE Medical, contact a DRE representative today.
- State-of-the-art apochromatic optics deliver clear images with sharp detail and natural colors.
- Unique optical design provides a large working range and virtually ensures comfortable working conditions — even when using long instruments.
- DeepView function doubles the depth of field perception.
- Gives surgeons 20 percent more light, compared to previous systems.
- Automatic Iris Control™ adjusts the light cone to the desired field of view and minimizes unnecessary light tissue exposure.
- Patented, two-channel illumination system provides higher contrast images in narrow and deep channels.
- High-speed autofocus feature delivers razor-sharp images, regardless of magnification.
- Intuitive laser-focusing aid assists in selecting the exact focal point during manual focusing.
- Compact design allows surgeons to use the microscope while sitting or standing.
- Flexible overhead design of the suspension system allows for increased positioning options.
- Contraves® suspension system enables smooth maneuverability and effortless repositioning while using either the handgrip or mouth switch.
- Patented AutoBalance™ system provides balancing with one touch of a button.
- Microscope moves in an X/Y direction with fine, precise adjustments without releasing the system brakes.
- Rotatable, easy-to-use touchscreen guides the user through all functions and system settings.
- Digital patient files for instantaneous access to relevant information.
- Surgeon user settings can be quickly retrieved for easy setup.
- Touchscreen also serves as a display for the integrated MediLive® digital camera with a full-screen mode for convenient viewing.