Surgical microscope provides high quality features and ergonomic usability for ophthalmology procedures.
The Zeiss OPMI Visu 160 is a state-of-the-art surgical microscope that provides excellent imaging and control during a spectrum of ophthalmology procedures. The microscope features depth of field management, BrightFlex illumination and ergonomic handles for precise adjustments.
For more information on the Zeiss OPMI Visu 160 Surgical Microscope, available refurbished through DRE Medical, contact a DRE representative today.
- Surgical microscope designed specifically for hospitals that perform a broad spectrum of ophthalmology procedures.
- Apochromatically corrected optics.
- DeepView depth of field management system allows doctors to choose between optimized depth perception or maximum light transmission.
- Integrated slit simulation offers a contrast-rich detail recognition.
- BrightFlex illumination for a clear red reflex and good light conditions.
- Ergonomic handgrips for precise positioning.
- Easily adjust the speed of the zoom, focus, and X-Y movements to your requirements.
- Available with a wide selection of accessories — ask your DRE representative for details!