Select Zoll E Series Defibrillators are available new or professionally refurbished. Please contact DRE for details.
Full-featured defibrillators designed for EMS
Zoll E Series defibrillators are a rugged line of products designed specifically for rigorous EMS environments. The full-featured monitor defibrillator is configurable and makes documentation paperless with easy data transfer options.
- Patient Connection: 3-lead, 5-lead or 12-lead ECG cable, paddles or MFE pads, selectable by front panel switch
- Measures chest compressions and rate and depth in real time, and provides visual and optional audible feedback. All CPR data can be recorded and reviewed.
- Unique feature allows CPR artifact to be filtered, letting you see organized rhythms without pausing compressions.
- New innovative roll cage design and shape.
- Screen usable in pitch darkness or direct sunlight.
- Easily and accurately diagnoses CO poisoning with the push of a button.Plug-and-play EtCO2 options.
- Built-in GPS clock, allowing users to synchronize dispatch, defibrillator, and intervention call times, improving overall data accuracy.
- Compatibility with ZOLL's sealed lead acid 4410 Smart Battery as well as rechargeable lithium ion.
- Integrated optional Bluetooth functionality to provide data transmission capability to a variety of destinations.
- ZOLL's proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic waveform, the only biphasic waveform cleared by the FDA to claim superiority to monophasic waveforms for the conversion of ventricular fibrillation in high impedance patients.
- Protocol Assist
- GPS Clock Auto Sync
- TriMode Display
- 3-lead ECG Patient Cable
- Universal Cable
- Two Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- RS-232 Data Transfer Port
- Rugged SoftPack Carry Case and Rapid Cable Deployment System
- AC Power Cord, 12" AC Extension Cable
- One Package of Recorder Paper
- Two PCMCIA Card Slots
Please contact your DRE Sales Representative to find which model is best for you!